Service & Repairs
Because of Clayton’s extensive spare parts stock holding, we can react quickly to any emergencies and minimise possible downtime.
Emergencies and downtime are obviously better avoided, which is the reason Clayton offer full a full service contract. Under this contract, qualified and experienced service engineers call to carry out an on site inspections, issuing a report which sets out any recommendations.
Any necessary servicing can often be undertaken at a time that will avoid disruption to production hours of the working day.
We service all makes and models of cranes and hoists,
Other services we offer include:
– Supply, installation and repair of radio remote controls
– Power feed systems & cable festoon systems
– Crane regeneration and modification
– Scheduled service inspections in accordance with LOLER tailored to
individual client requirements
– Load testing and certification
– Track surveys and repairs